This training introduces the learner to the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. The core characteristics of ABA are presented, and additional explanation about the importance of understanding and defining behavior is provided. This training highlights the breadth of behaviors and populations positively impacted by ABA. Additionally, features of a good ABA program are outlined.
- Learn about the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Learn how behavior is defined
- Understand the “ABC’s” of behavior
- Understand the features of good ABA programs
- Kaneen Geiger, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Nicole Hanney, M.S., BCBA