(Only available with group purchase of the RBT Training Curriculum.)
Trumpet Learning Center's Competency Assessment Toolkit is a comprehensive, downloadable resource designed for implementation by BCBA's and BCaBA's within your organization to assess the competence of RBT candidates.
This toolkit is available at no additional cost with group purchases!
- Competency Assessment Manual
- Offers step-by-step instructions for the assessor to easily administer each task (120+ pages), and includes all necessary materials: protocols, data sheets, stimuli, and more!
- Candidate Assessment Record
- Allows assessor to document results from three-administrations (per candidate) and allows for notation of individualized feedback and follow-up plans based on performance.
- Job Aid for Assembling Kit
- Provides detailed, easy-to-follow instructions for assembling the assessment binder/kit so that everything you need is well-organized and at your finger tips for easy administration.
- BONUS Supervision Tracking Tool
- Offers you a user-friendly way to plan for supervision each month, for each RBT, and then document supervision rendered by one or more certificants. Includes features to highlight whether or not the candidate is on track to receive not only the right amount of supervision, but the right type of supervision.
- Created by a team of highly-experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Rigorously piloted for ease-of-use and tested to ensure the highest level of quality
- Designed for flexible administration-- offers instructions for the assessor to administer each item via role-play or via live observation with a client